This Policy establishes and communicates the Company’s policy concerning the protection of the health and safety of the Company’s Employees and other persons affected by the Company’s business activities and the prevention of environmental pollution with respect to the Company’s operations.
The long-term business success of Subseaquest depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our products and services while protecting people and environment. Commitment from every member of our organization to our QHSE policy is the key enabler of our performance against set targets. Our line managers have leadership roles in the communication, implementation, and compliance with the policy.
Subseaquest Energy Services Limited recognizes the importance of meeting our promises on delivery of quality products and services, while meeting the society’s need of protecting the health, safety, and environment. We are committed to continuous improvement of our health, safety, and environmental processes while supplying high-quality products and services to our clients.
In line with our vision, we do not compromise on the quality of our products and services. We understand that a strong quality and service culture will enable us to exceed customer expectations; we actively involve and empower all employees in the continuous improvement of our processes and quality management.
We will establish clear standards for performance excellence and execution of all our services and establish Subseaquest as the industry recognized service quality leader.
To meet these responsibilities, we manage our business according to the following Quality, Health Safety, and Environmental Principles:
- Embed our quality management plan in all our products and services, irrespective of scope.
- Inform, educate and counsel employees, customers, transporters and others in the safe handling and environment-friendly disposal of our chemical products.
- Participate with government and others in creating responsible laws, regulations and standards to safeguard the workplace, community, and environment.
- Ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development.
- Ensure procedures in place for the safety of our personnel and equipment in all our areas of operation
Training and Competence
Subseaquest recruiting, selection and training programs are implemented to ensure that all employees are competent and able to meet their work responsibilities. All employees will maintain an up-to-date training and competency log book.
Leadership Commitment and Accountability
Subseaquest management shall provide strong, visible commitment, leadership, accountability and personal involvement in all activities. Management shall make available the resources necessary to achieve the above objectives.